I bought some easter candy forever ago! And now we FINALLY get to eat it! I was just running to walmart to do some innocent grocery shopping but of course walmart has to advertise holidays WAY early! So I became way to tempted and just had to buy some! But everything was pretty cheap. The baskets were like 1.77 each and all the chocolate was like 1.50 each. There were more expensive ones of course buuuut we are too poor for that I think :) I sure do love my chocolate! To be honest, I have been sneaking a little bit of it...but not too much!
awww look at our cute little easter baskets!
I bought some clear-ish grass and when I was opening it today it said "Less Mess" on it. I was quite skeptical because lets face it, Easter grass is just plain messy and annoying. Its staticky(sp?) and sticks to everything. But then I happened to turn it over and started looking at the little diagram on the back of how it would be Less Mess and it actually would be Less Mess if I had known what it was when I bought it. All the grass is like mega stuck to like a huge piece of clear tape on the bottom so you're just supposed to take it out and put the mound of grass in the basket and seriously none of the pieces of grass would be getting all over the carpet or anything cuz it was stuck right on. I was even shaking it all over the place and they didn't go flying anywhere. But I didn't know this when I bought it so I just bought one thinking it would be enough for both our baskets so in the end I had to rip all the grass OFF of the huge piece of tape resulting in More Mess! Its a good idea for anyone who doesnt want it getting ALL over the house tho!
Pictures L-R Less Mess: Grass adhered together for fewer loose strands, Place: Easy to place and remove, Fill: Small toys and candy don't settle to the bottom.
Convenient eh?

Cute, I didn't do stuff like this when we were first married, its wasn't until we had kids. Good on ya. You guys are so cute together. Still love your name, told Scott not to marry you because I wanted to use that name if we had a girl, but he didn't listen. Oh well, we got the better party - YOU - instead of the name :)
ReplyDeletehaha you could use it as a middle name haha how special! I just love easter so I made sure to buy us some candy haha It probably makes more sense to wait until you have kids to do stuff like this but oh well haha
ReplyDelete