.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Date Night

So Scott has a friend named Brandon and I have a friend named Danielle, both of which are completely single! So we thought it would be a splendid idea to set them up on a date....we would come with them of course! Mostly cuz I just love dates! haha
We all met at Danielles house and then carpooled in our car to Moxies. MMMMM Can I tell you that I get the EXACT same thing every time! I honestly have not once tried something new there. I get the half turkey club and broccoli and cheese soup every SINGLE time! It is so delicious!
After Moxies we still had an hour until we were allowed to go bowling so we cruised on over to the north side walmart and walked around for a bit. After that we hit up Galaxy bowling and billiards! What a treat! When asked what size of shoes I needed I figured a 5 would fit. Well that didn't work out so I exchanged them for a size 4.....hmm too big! So after the 3rd try (3rd times a charm right?) I was FINALLY able to find a size that fit....in my trusty size THREE! Awesome! Am I 10 years old? Sure seems like it sometimes! Anyways we soon figured out that I was the CRAPPIEST bowler that has ever bowled! Everyones getting spares and strikes while I just keep chucking my ball down the gutters. It sure was a great time!
My dear husband is a bit challenged at times. The guard rail thingy was putting the pins back down and was still in front of them so he decides to chuck his ball down the lane resulting in it COMPLETELY smacking the metal guard thing and making a huge cracking sound sending the bowling ball to roll all the way back up the lane right to my dear husband! It was a special moment. We got told TWICE that we were supposed to wait until it had lifted up. Thanks :)
Yup everyone got tie up shoes but I definitely got some velcro ones! 
p.s i dont have cankles! this picture just makes it look like i do

I sure am cute sometimes....
This is me saying what the heck! Why do I suck at life
This is my cute husband! Probably right before he's about to smash the guard rail! 
What a gem!


3 comments:

  1. LOL, that was the best post ever, thanks for the laugh today, love ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha anytime mom!
    im thinking of maybe purchasing a pair or two of velcro shoes for myself! haha NOT

    ReplyDelete