.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite time of the day :)

My favorite time of the day? Oh, just all the nights when it's Scotts turn to pray! They are absolutely hilarious.
The other night I farted during the prayer...yes I am sharing this with the whole world! Embarrassing, yes. But everyone does it! I know you do! Anyways Scott made sure to ask that I be forgiven for doing so.
Last night we went on a double date and his prayer was something like this.
"  And we're thankful for the love that we share and please bless that Brandon and Danielle will fall in love." (His phone chimed saying he got a text) "And please bless that that is Brandon saying he loves Danielle. We are thankful for our eternal marriage and please help us to be a part of Brandon and Danielles eternal marriage as well"
HAHAHAHA I love this boy! He always prays for the regular stuff too but pretty much every single one of his prayers has something funny to it too! And then I usually am trying not to bust a gut laughing...which usually doesnt work out so well. We are SO reverent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment