HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!! My morning was SPECTACULAR hahahahaha heres how it went:
scott and I got up around 7:30
we both got ready
he left for work
i left for work
I got to work around 8:20 and I texted scott. Our convo went as follows:
Me: babe dont hate me but i just got in a car accident. the car in front of me slammed on his breaks so i did too but the car behind me wasnt paying attention and smashed right into me
Scott: oh yikes! You alright? At least it'll be their fault!
Me:haha APRIL FOOLS! Im safely at work :) love ya
Scott:ha you suck
Me:haha you love me :)
Scott: i guess :p
Me: haha i gotcha good! I cant believe you fell for it hahahaha
Scott:ha alright... April fools is on!
Me: haha bring it!
That lovely boy of mine is still at work so I'm excited to see if he's all talk or if he has something up his sleeve. I was quite proud of myself because a few days ago he was bragging to me about how him and his one mission companion were the kings of april fools day and just played tricks all day long! I thought for sure he'd know I was tricking him but he fell for it! woohoo! :)
Remember when
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment