.

.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ALWAYS knock on wood!

Scott and I were driving in our good ol 1992 ford taurus the other day saying what a good car it was. We decided the only thing wrong with her was her age. Side note: We DO have a reliable car. We just bought a 2009 pontiac G6 a while back. Anyways we were saying what a good car she was and the VERY next day she decides to start making weird noises and smoking like crazy while scott was driving her. Turns out it was the water pump or water something or other...im not to great at car terms! Ol red you are a BAD car! Seriously! What are the odds? One day your praising your car the next your being betrayed by it! RUDE! As it turns out though we still need her so I'll have to forgive her at some point. On the plus side Scott bought the part we needed for just 40$... I dunno how much the labor will be. My father in laws coworker is fixing it for us so I guess we'll see!
Another side note: Did 13 hours STRAIGHT of babysitting today. One word- EXHAUSTED! And I have to do it all over again on thursday! Luckily I get to sleep in tomorrow at least. Once friday comes my vacation actually starts! I have 3 weeks off but only one week will actually be "off" as I have been babysitting 2 different families in the mean time! :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't wanna hear it!! I can count the number of nights I've had six hours straight of sleep on one hand...actually two fingers!!! U just wait till u have kids haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what the post is that got removed!! haha.

    ReplyDelete