.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

UTAH

So after waiting for almost FIVE months we FINALLY got to Utah!!! It was a blast! We left Wednesday at 7 in the morning and got to Provo around 6:30 and the weather was heavenly!! Everything was so green and I loved it! We met up with one of Scott's mission companions that night at in n' out. Thursday we went shopping all day which was pretty fun and frustrating! Usually I can walk into a store and grab like 15 things to try on but I couldnt find hardly anything even in my favorite stores! We met up with another of Scott's companions for lunch and talked for hours.... fun :) After shopping some more we met up with Scott's best friend and had some delicious frozen yogurt then went back to his house and played some dance game with his roommies. Friday we packed up and headed to salt lake where we had a hotel!  We walked to temple square, which was a bit longer of a walk then we expected! We went shopping again but it was at gateway(?) which is an outdoor mall and it happened to be SNOWING so we didnt stay long. Then went to the hotel and swam. Saturday was the MAIN EVENT!......SUPERCROSS The weather was sunny and cold all at once. It just depended if the clouds were out or not. Scott was in heaven and just loving it! We got lunch there. Pork sandwhich $5.00, Taco salad $9.00 EXPENSIVE! sheesh! We also saw one more of Scotts companions at the race.

Highlights of the trip:
* Ryan Villapoto walking through the pit party only like 3 feet away from us
* I was singing Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney and the last note you hold for a while and when I was doing this I realized the road was a bit bumpy and making my voice do that vibrating thing or whatever so I kept holding it and holding it. Then I saw something on the side of the road that distracted me( a bit ADD) so I stopped and Scott says to me "Whoa, that was long" For some reason this was hilarious and I couldnt stop laughing for like 10 minutes!
* After the above incident we decided to have a contest to see who could hold a note the longest. We were doing a high note and I just couldnt stop myself from laughing every time because it was so hilarious to watch Scott holding this high note hahahaha
* Buying 4 calypso's on the way home...they're like different flavors of lemonade... DELICIOUS!
* Getting pulled over by a cop!! I was only going 80 in a 75 luckily he just gave me a warning!
* At the swimming pool on the first day they thought someone pooped in it...turned out it was just leaves and paint so we all had to get out for nothing!!
* Taking an hour just to move 40 feet in a parking lot!!
* Scott making us wake up at 8 every morning or earlier!!
Here are some pics we took (our camera died after about 20 pics. we even brought the charger but didnt use it oops)
First day I think
 After swimming the first night
 dont mind how gross I look and scotts standing like that because I'm too short
it was supposed to be on a timer so scott could get in the pic so I was just being a retard
 oh dear
 pahaha I LOVE THIS BOY
 A TAD bit sunny
 we are the cutest
the track!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a super fun time! I LOVE UTAH- always good having marital adventures, they are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE! I love getting away with just scott! Its the best! Maybe our next trip will be to australia??? haha

    ReplyDelete