.

.

Friday, May 27, 2011

May Long

Scott and I and his whole family went down to their cabin for may long. We got to do a little bit of shopping, some seadooing, wakeboarding (scot), water skiing(marky), staying up late, went to church, tried Huhot...DISGUSTING...but scott loved it, studying(me), playing with the kitty, breaking a tree in half...yup you heard right. Scott and I set up the hammock and after about 30 seconds of swinging in it the tree just SNAPPED right in half! It was HILARIOUS! hahaha 

yup that just happened

good ol tree
Luckily i was kinda half on scott so i didnt get hurt at all but he landed right on his butt with me on top of him haha poor guy.
scott got me a camera for my bday when we were dating. He is always joking about how I NEVER use it...(not true) but whenever I try taking a pic he gets grumpy about it! silly goose! :) love you
this boy makes me laugh every single day! How CUTE is this pic!!!
faster! faster! ;)
my very first seadoo ride! plus scotts hair was the cutest thing ever...!
i was the spotter and had to ride backwards
theres my boy!



1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures. You took way more than me. Where was i when the tree broke? That's hilarious! Actually when i was pregnant with Bryce the rope broke on the hammock while i was on it - I think. Good times.

    ReplyDelete