Last night I made this casserole that I had had at my sister in law carmens house. She gave me the link for the recipe and so I decided to try it out because I really liked it! All thats in it is spiral noodles meat tomato sauce cottage cheese sour cream salt pepper itialian seasoning shredded cheese and green onions. I put some on his plate and the first thing he says "What are these green things?" I knew he hated onions but green onions are just super good and add some flavor so I put them in anyways. I asked if he liked it and he said. "Its edible. Why dont you just make good things like grilled cheese though?" ouch! Alrighty then grilled cheese it is! Guess we'll be living off grilled cheese, macaroni, hot dogs, and ichiban for the rest of our lives. There are a couple things I can make that never fail. Stew, spaghetti, this beef on a bun thing except its made with chicken, and roast beef and mashed potatoes.
I love you Scott even though you ARE a picky eater!!! You are the best husband everrrr! :)
me and my picky eater! dont mind how gross I look, we had just finished swimming

I'm sorry! Don't give up! Fix healthy food, eventually he'll have to learn to eat it. You see I gave up and look where it got us!! Haha
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day he'll grow out of it just like you did and start liking things, keep trying, haha!!!!
ReplyDeleteMom :)
Josh is the same way. I think we were married for 2 years before I ever heard him say "this is REALLY good" it was always ya it was ok. You'll find more recipes and figure out ways to cook what he likes, and other nights he'll just have to suck it up cause he's getting a meal he didn't have to prepare!.
ReplyDeletehaha glad i'm not alone in this! Guess I'll just have to wait the next 2 years out! lol jks he's pretty good and always eats it, i just want him to like it!
ReplyDeleteI got lucky. Jeff is a good eater and then it just gets progressively worse with each child in their family. Jeff will eat anything and everything, even salmon (which I know he doesn't love but eats it anyway). At least Scott is better than he used to be :) I remember when jeff and I were dating, there were like 5 foods Scott ate in total (well kindave like mark is now) and since he has come home from his mission, it seems like he is a little better than before. Good luck. Just make sure he takes a multi vitamin :)
ReplyDelete