.

.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes? not yet
Best moment this week: I finally stopped feeling sick about 3 days ago...im crossing my fingers it lasts though!
Not so good moment of the week: Randomly one morning I threw up a bunch of times....which I haven't done once this whole pregnancy even though I've felt sick. Good news is, after that day I haven't really felt sick at all!!
Miss Anything? Stuffing my face....yes sounds weird but I honestly LOVED eating and would eat like as much as scott...no joke. So I'm getting a little tired of eating half a sandwich, half a burger, a few bites of this, a few bites of that. I want to EAT...alot... at one time!!
Movement: not yet but I'll finally get to hear the heartbeat on friday!!! yay!

Gender: Who knows! I will be happy with whatever we have :) Cant wait to find out though! Im a LITTLE impatient!
Food Cravings: Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy...made it the other day and have been eating shepherds pie ever since mmmmm so good! Also cheese wiz toast (slightly burnt) with orange juice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too bad anymore, smells still really bother me though.
Symptoms: Tired a lot, sometimes I get pains in my lower stomach but I'm assuming this is normal seeings how theres a lot of changing and growing going on.
Emotions: Been under control really. I have felt completely normal
Looking forward to: Seeing my husband in like....AN HOUR!!!! He is finalllllyyy coming home! Going to echo in a few days. Shopping. Feeling the baby move.



Well not a lot of changes lately. I just can't wait until I can feel the baby and actually feel pregnant. Sometimes I still wonder if I'm pregnant, never mind the fact that I haven't had a period for 3 months and I've felt sick that whole time. But now that I'm feeling better it just feels...not real haha If any of that makes sense so hopefully one day soon I feel the baby so I can actually feel pregnant. Im sure hearing the heartbeat in 3 days will help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment