So I haven't posted for a while. Mostly because I haven't had anything to post about, partly because when I came on here a while ago blogger had changed and I wasn't even interested in trying something new. But I suppose its about time I post again seeings how it's been a few months.
So YES it is FINALLY MY TURN.........to be PREGNANT!
Every.Single.Person. in my whole life right now is pregnant or has had a baby recently. Like everyone! My sister, my other sister, my sister in law, my other sister in law, my other other sister in law, my friend, my other friend, every single person in the welling ward under the age of 35 just about, friends from high school, everyone in the grade and two grades above me, people i went to young women's with. AND MORE! See what I mean?
Its funny how each month it seems like your period (yup i just said that) comes every second of your life, yet when your trying to get pregnant it seems to take YEARS to come! Every day I was like okay only 23 more days to see if Im pregnant or not, now only 22. And then, yup, your period comes and you have to start allll over again!
So since I kinda lost track of my period because I was just beginning not to care we are not 100% sure when I am due but my Dr. Said for now we'll go with Feb 5, 2013. We are SO excited! Im pretty sure I have only ever wanted to be a mom...nothing else. When I was little playing house, I was always the mom, in high school I joked with friends that we should adopt a baby and raise it because I really wanted a baby, when I graduated I didn't know what to do because I didn't want a job, I wanted to be a mom....so I went into early learning and child care (and hated it p.s. they taught a lot of stuff I didn't exactly agree with) I tried convincing Scott for a loooong time that we should start trying because I reallllly wanted to be a mom, but I am so glad we waited.
So as much as I really want to be a mom I've already told Scott a few times I SO do not want to be pregnant anymore. When I found out I was pregnant I was beyond happy dancing everywhere and then a few days later I started feeling sick and each day I felt more and more sick. And my husband was gone working in medicine hat through all of this so I texted him and told him I was done being pregnant, that I didn't want to do it anymore. He texted me back "yes you do, think of the little baby" Well darn it! I seriously almost started bawling right there at work! (I'm a little emotional too these days, I feel like I'm on the verge of crying 75% of the day) LUCKILY for me I went to my Dr. and he gave me diclectin and it works for me! mostly anyways I still feel sick but not anywhere near as bad thank heavens! I'm really hoping that will end once this first trimester is over. *fingers crossed* I also feel it's made me really irritable. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING makes me so mad! ok ok ok so not everyone but I seriously find that I have like no patience and I just want to get mad at everyone.....hopefully this goes away too?? haha
Also I probably wouldn't have posted this yet even but my husband keeps asking me when we're gonna start telling more people. I don't mind telling people it just feels like a super awkward thing for me to bring up in a conversation. So don't be offended if I don't tell you to your face, consider this your announcement. IM PREGNANT!
oh and turns out this blogger isn't so bad :)
Remember when
8 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO happy for you. The minute they place your little baby in your arms you will forget all the pain and discomfort and it will have all been worth it! You'll be an awesome mother!
ReplyDeleteyayayayayayya!!!! best news ever!!
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! :) That's so exciting :)
ReplyDelete