It was hard enough when he was in away for 3.5 weeks working in Medicine hat and was only coming home saturday night and leaving sunday night. The first week was the hardest, the second week I was kind of used to it, the third week I was getting antsy, and the half week I just wanted him home NOW! This time is a completely different story! 20 days is way too long! I will seriously probably quit my job if he ever has to be gone that long again so i can go with him....ok a little irrational...but I will probably just not allow him to be gone that long...ever....again! Its just not worth it.
But anyways I just want everyone to know that he is the hardest worker ever! They generally work from like 7 in the morning to at least 9:30 if not later at night! I saw on his last hours sheet they once worked till 11!! AT NIGHT! Usually I'm trying to go to bed when he's getting home from work! And they work those same hours on saturdays too! I honestly have NO idea how he does it! Mon-Sat!!! Everyday I appreciate him so much yet feel so sad that he has to work so hard because I know that it's not easy!!! And I know they're working this hard so they can get the job done quicker and come home! And then I feel pathetic because my mon-thur (yay for no fri's in summer) 8:30-5:00 job just kills me!
And Scotts going to looove this post because he "loves" cheesy things like this! But I just had to because I just LOVE THE CRAP OUTTA THAT GUY! And want him to know how much I REALLY do appreciate how hard he is working! There is no way i could do it!!!
Just look how STINKIN cute he is!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment