Im not usually that chubby so I'm choosing to think I'm showing. Yes, if you don't know I'm pregnant you probably still just think i gained a few but oh well!! maybe like 2 more weeks then i'll start looking "real" pregnant
Maternity clothes? nope but hopefully when i go to kalispell in a few weeks i will buy some! yay for shopping
Best moment this week: Not having to work fridays anymore!!! at least for july and august! woot woot!
Not so good moment of the week: Dr.'s appt....part of the "exam". But we did try listening to the heartbeat which could have been kind of cool but we couldn't hear it yet. I have an appt in 3 weeks though and we'll for sure be able to hear it at that one! yay
Miss Anything? just feeling normal. I really can't complain because with my diclectin i usually do feel pretty good for the majority of the days but it would nice to only feel sick when i actually am sick with like a flu or something
Movement: nope not yet.
Gender: Sometimes i think it's a girl but then i wonder if i think that just because i kinda want a girl. Then i think that i'm going to have a boy just because i want a girl, but don't get me wrong i'd be thrilled with a boy too!
Food Cravings: I really wanted a mars bar one day, it took me a day or two to go buy one and the whole time i was just really wanting it! I love candy! starbursts, dinosaurs, tropical fish, just any of it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell in my house! I tried laying baking soda out in trays and it helped for a day then the next day it was back to its usual stink! Its stronger at night and when it's hotter. Its so weird!
Symptoms: Feeling generally okay but it really just depends on the day somedays i feel kinda sick all day some days i feel fine.
Emotions: One day last week i had a melt down. I was crying because it was so stinky in my house and i was just done with it!, i was crying because i felt sick because of the nasty smell, i was crying because scott wasn't here and i missed him and it is just taking way too long up there, i was crying because it was too hot and i couldn't close the window so my neighbours could probably hear me crying. But that was the only time, and it actually felt good haha sometimes i like crying.
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat at my next appt. Dr. said i could come in in like another week and we'd be able to hear it but i'll prob just wait till my appt. Having scott come home, every day i tell him just to quit and come home...too bad we have stuff to pay for so thats not really an option. Going to kalispell and shopping yay! seeings how i won't be able to do ANYTHING else! i was so excited to go water skiing again this year cuz i just learned last year...oh well. Mat leave....ya ya thats still like 5.5 months away but STILL i just need a break I'm feeling. Im just finishing working at Christmas because 1. i'll be massive and getting up and down 4095843 times a day every day at work will NOT be fun or easy 2. Im due feb 5. At work I'm on salary so if my baby comes early (probably won't) and surprises us in january then that wouldn't work out so good cuz we get paid the end of every month and if i end up not working the last week of jan then i basically get a week of paid vacation. (which wouldn't be too bad :) but i'd prob feel bad about it) 3. it will be nice to just be able to rest and get everything ready. 4.Plus after having a week ish off at christmas I doubt there'd be any way i'd want to go back after it! oh and speaking of christmas! I CANNOT WAIT! for fall/christmas. It all started with some stupidly cute sweater i saw on pinterest that was burnt orange and had ruffles on it too bad it was 75$ lame!!! Then ever since then i was so excited for fall...but i need to back track a bit cuz its still summer and i've been waiting for this for forever too!



Okay I am super excited for you! Congrats on being pregnant! You look super cute with your mini baby bump. :)
ReplyDeletethanks! we are suuuuper excited as well!
ReplyDelete