I think I look more pregnant when my stomaches bare, when I put clothes on then I feel like I just look "flubbery" and chubby
How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Shirts and a bella band have been boughten. I can still fit all my clothes although today was the first day I had to pull my pants a little tighter to do them up. Also I would just like to publicly complain about maternity pants...NO ONE sells them...for cheap anyways! Out of like 6 stores I went to there was ONE pair at one store and TWO pairs at another and even though they said small or extra small they were still ginormous! Oh and when I asked at a couple other stores they said "Oh we have bras and shirts but no pants"...huh?? who does that! So I'll be using the bella band...so hopefully I can wear my own pants the whole time or else....i'll be in sweats??
Best moment this week: well it was actually last week and some ago, but we heard the heart beat!!! It was so great! It took awhile to hear it because the baby was apparently hiding behind my main artery or something so we could only hear mine for the longest time and then I only hear it for like 5 seconds but STILL, I can tell he/she is cute already! Also we were at echo for about 10 days so we've had a nice little vacation.
Not so good moment of the week: Traveling to Utah...I did not feel so good at all the whole time. It went like this: drive to echo friday afternoon, drive to utah saturday morning, drive back to echo sunday morning. I still wasn't eating like anything at this point which was making it SUPER hard! We went to Texas Roadhouse and I ate one rib...yes one. So that was a waste of money but oh well. Coming home on Sunday we stopped at target quick to pick some stuff up and I was feeling pretty good, I had eaten like 7 crackers which was a record for me on that trip. But once we started walking around I started feeling sicker and sicker. Barb and I were looking at some little prize things to buy Jaycie for her birthday and I felt like I was gonna throw up so I started looking around for a bathroom but thennn I started feeling SUPER hot and dizzy and things were blacking out and I was like oh crap Im gonna pass out so I sat down on the floor quick in the middle of target. That was great fun! But I seem to have figured out that I just need to eat about every 2 hours...and still snack in between...go ahead and call me a porker. Good thing is though that I still only eat about half a sandwich, half a chicken burger, that type of thing so at least I'm not eating like full meals every 2 hours. We were sooo lucky though that Scott's parents drove us to Utah so my cute little husband could pick up his dirt bike!
Miss Anything? I would really like to just be like "Oh, Im hungry, I FEEL hungry" instead of "Oh, Im hungry, I FEEL like I'm gonna throw up" it IS definitely getting better though but still a bit annoying.
Movement: not yet buuutttt on these baby app things I have it said I could start feeling it between 15-20 weeks and Im 15 weeks...so maybe soon! yay
Gender: This whole time I've just been referring to her as her...not on purpose it just comes out as her. But the other day I kept calling it a him. So who knows.
Food Cravings: Store bought lasagna: boughten and eaten last night, gold fish crackers: boughten and currently eating :) Any fruit, eggs and toast
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell in my house, mostly just at night though. Farmers hurry and harvest!! I have never had problems with the smell of crops before but then again I have never lived pregnant and surrounded by fields and fields of canola and stuff before.
Symptoms: Not a whole lot. Just the usual feeling sick starting around 6-7ish at night until I go to bed and little spurts throughout the day if I don't eat consistently.
Emotions: Been under control really. I have felt completely normal
Looking forward to: The ultrasound!!! I want to find out SOO bad!



No comments:
Post a Comment