How far along? Well if we go by my original dates, 21 weeks or my new dates, 20 weeks...boo! I'll probably just go by my original dates just because I want to. And don't tell me thats a bad idea because then I'll have to wait an extra week once I get to the due date, because I already know that and who really knows when the baby's going to come anyways, it may come early for all we know! (probably won't)
Maternity clothes? Well I can no longer comfortably do up any of my pants. If I really pull and stretch them I can but then it hurts my stomach. I feel that I'm carrying quite low. Shirts are still fine, I can wear normal or maternity. Best moment this week: Definitely the ultrasound!!! It was seriously the coolest thing ever. This is probably going to make me sound like a horrible person but I really don't think hearing the heart beat is all that amazing. It was sweet the first time and I like hearing it now to know that there's still a baby in there and that he's still alive but thats about it. But SEEING my baby on the ultrasound, now that was impressive!
Not so good moment of the week: Auhh I've been starting to feel sick at times again. Usually it starts around 2 p.m-ish and eating is getting harder again....noooo. That was the worst phase ever! I LOVE eating! So not being able to just sit down and eat something is really annoying. It's not all the time like it was thank heavens, just every now and again. Now that I know I'm having a boy, if I pin anything on pinterest that is girl related I feel like a horrible mom, kinda like I'm cheating on my baby if that makes sense haha But who knows, maybe my next one will be a girl and I'll need it then!
Miss Anything? My belly button haha Ya, I actually liked my belly button and now its just not so cute. My not so hairy stomach...it kinda grosses me out. Not having to get up each night to pee.
Movement: All the time now! And it's not just little flutters, he is definitely kicking like crazy or doing summersaults or aerobics or something. I have no idea but it feels super weird. If I haven't felt him for awhile and he suddenly kicks hard it surprises me and makes me jump! We can feel it on the outside too. I say "we" because I told Scott the other night the baby was kicking so he put his hand on my stomach and he felt it. He thinks it's kinda creepy...but I can tell he likes it too..maybe?? haha
Gender: Boy!!! So when I first found out it was a boy I was a little sad. I mean, I had been going back and forth on whether I wanted a girl or a boy but I know that a bigger part of me wanted a girl. But now when I think about having a girl I don't even want one, I just want our little boy! I CANNOT wait to have a baby BOY!!!
Food Cravings: Always skittles...throughout this whole pregnancy. But not just the regular ones, the blender ones in the yellow package. If you have not tried them yet GO RIGHT NOW and get some. They are the best things in the whole world! Nothing else really, just random things and random times but I'll only want it like once.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating often enough. The thought of cleaning out our fridge. It has stuff in it thats months old (don't judge me) but I seriously cannot even attempt to get rid of it. Usually I do pretty good at cleaning out our fridge regularly but I haven't done it since I was pregnant...which has been for the past 5 months...so ya, it's gross.
Symptoms: Having to pee each night. Hairy stomach. Belly button is like stretching/popping out but only the top half, it's weird.
Emotions: Generally I'm okay. I do feel more emotional than usual but I'm pretty good at hiding it...most of the time anyways haha
Looking forward to: Having this baby!!! The first 5 months seem to have just flown by. Now that I have seen him though and know that we are having a HE and not a SHE it just actually feels like I'm having a baby now. And I want him NOW! I've told Scott like 5 times already I wish he was already here so I can hold him and dress him up haha It seems like it's going to be forever until we have him now.
p.s I have no idea why some of the print goes smaller....it all looks the same until I post it. And how the letters are colored but it's white behind them. Its annoying but I don't know how to fix it! Sorry!




I did the same thing with my ultra sound dates haha. I would always choose the closer one. Plus my doctor said that ultrasounds can be off by 7 days so you could still be on the right track.
ReplyDeletehaha glad I'm not the only one :) Did you know I haven't met either of your kids?? Crazy! Too bad I wasnt around for Thomas's blessing :(
ReplyDelete