.

.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Been using an elastic to do up my pants the past 2 weeks since there's no way I could actually do them up. Sometimes I think I can, so I'll stretch and pull and do them up but then the second I sit down it hurts way too bad and then I remember why I don't even bother trying to do them up anymore.
Best moment this week: Not having to work yayyy! Going to Great Falls with my sisters. SOOO fun/funny. Seviya is the best little peanut ever! Such a great little shopper. Setting up the crib, getting so excited :)
Not so good moment of the week: So itchy all the time.
Miss Anything? Not being itchy, not having a hairy stomach and belly button starting to stick out, not having to pee every hour.
Movement: All the time! This baby likes to move move move! I can even see it on the outside a lot of the time when he's moving like crazy.

Gender: It's a boy! Yay! Any name suggestions? We are at a loss!
Food Cravings: Nothing ever consistent. But if I want something I usually want it right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells usually.
Symptoms: Having to pee all the time, itchy itchy itchy, hairy stomach, having to eat all the time
Emotions: Pretty good generally.
Looking forward to: My birthday, Halloween, Christmas, Baby being born. Seeing my cute little baby boy!!






Sometimes I feel like I look a lot bigger in person than in pictures??

2 comments:

  1. cute shirt!! i didnt look near as cute as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowzers. Its been forever since i read your blog. Fun to read your weekly pregnancy updates! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! I think I told you that on thursday but I'll say it again. Cute clothes too. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but I just love your style. Always so cute. It was fun to have you guys over, need to get together more. Sounds like your going to have an active little boy :) Yeah, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete