Maternity Clothes? It's definitely getting harder to find clothes that look cute on. I can still wear all my normal clothes though.
Best moment this week? Seeing Pitch Perfect on my birthday! Getting pie at my bday dinner...thanks Shay!! ALOT of snow last night! Loooove it!
Not so good moment this week? Since Sunday little babe hasn't been moving as much as usual or kicking as hard when he does finally move. Since I was a bit worried I texted my sister Shayla since she's already had two babies. She asked if I was feeling little flutterings waaay down at the bottom of my stomach? And wouldn't you know that thats exactly what it's been feeling like. So apparently he's just in a position where I can't feel his kicks quite as strong. Phew! Crisis averted. It's hard being pregnant for the first time. Every little pain or feeling or absence of those feelings in this case worries me. Also the night of my bday when we got home I felt suuuuper sick for a few hours. Thought I was gonna die haha NOT fun!
Miss anything? Not being sore. My back kills every.single.day.!!!! OUCH!
Movement? Well usually all the time but like I said the past few days it's been not very much. I do still feel him though so I know everything's okay.
Gender? Boy boy boy! I cannot wait to see him!
Food cravings? Last night I ate 5 pickles...in one sitting. Some of them were really small ok... :) Mmmm might need to go get me some more pickles now!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really anymore. Just have to eat fairly regularly still.
Symptoms? Bad back pain all the time. Not sleeping at all really. My left hip gets shooting pains in it especially while trying to sleep and even worse if I'm on my right side.
Emotions? Ive actually been pretty surprised. They have been fairly good I'd say. I have a few moments every now and again. Like this a.m where I felt like crying because I missed Scott. Don't know what my deal was because he goes to school everyday and I work everyday so it was nothing new.
Looking forward to? Christmas!!! Cant wait. Mat leave and seeing my baby boy!!!
very large! How am I supposed to KEEP getting bigger??
big belly!





you look adorable!! cant believe i delivered at 26 weeks... .just keep him in there!
ReplyDelete26 weeks?? HOLY COW! thats crazy ranae! I will definitely be keeping him in there for a bit longer!
ReplyDelete