.

.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? Same as last week. If I wanna wear my normal clothes I still can.
Best moment this week: Loooong weekend! Woohoo! Makes the work week seem a lot nicer :)
Not so good moment of the week: I dont think there was anything this week
Miss Anything? Not a thing
Movement: I think so. The last like 3 days when I wake up and am just laying there I've felt a few like "pokes" usually it's just a couple but this morning it went on for a few minutes and the first like 20 seconds I could feel it really good and he/she was kinda going crazy. So I'm assuming its the baby but it's still at the point where I'm not 100% sure.
Gender: We shall see in TWELVE days!! wooooo
Food Cravings: Still chips and yogurt this week. And corn on the cob. Man I really need to get some more of that stuff asap before it's all bad. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too bad, just have to eat quite often. 
Symptoms: Having to pee each night. Usually I wake up anywhere from 1-4 having to pee. It's not an urgent "Im going to pee my pants" kind but it's uncomfortable. However, if Im too tired to get up I can still hold it but then when I get up at 7 to get ready it's REALLY uncomfortable and hurts!
Emotions: Good good good!
Looking forward to: The ultrasound!!! Sept 17 woot woot! Only like 12 more days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment