This happened one other time when I was not so okay with it. After I graduated from highschool and moved to edmonton I seriously gained a good 10 if not 15 pounds. It was rather embarrassing. When you're only 5 feet tall you just cant do that...unless of course your pregnant :)
In NINE days I will get to find out what I'm having!! whoop whoop!! okay maybe like 10-12 days because in 9 days I'll have the ultrasound but then I have to wait for them to send the results to my family Dr. and then call them/go in to find out once they have them!! I cannot wait! I remember when I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks I thought I was going to die waiting but it hasn't been bad at all. I really just didn't think about it until recently when they gave me a date for the ultrasound.
I am SOOO beyond excited to have a little baby! I cannot wait and I would really just like to hold him/her right now please!!
18.5 weeks
all 101 pounds!



Haha Neechel I laughed SO hard when I saw this blog post! Especially because a while ago I was looking at some of your belly pictures on FB and KC happened to walk by me and see them. He was like "Who's that?" and I was like "It's my friend. She's pregnant!!" And he was like "What?! No she isn't. That's how you normally look!" Haha yes that was pretty tactful! But you make a very cute pregnant woman! I'm SO happy for you!
ReplyDeletehahahaha he said thats how you normally look??? oh my heavens what a silly husband! plus you are super skinny so he must be blind! Thank you! We are quite happy as well! Perhaps you should have a baby soon and our kids can be friends?? If you ever come to canada lets play!!!
ReplyDelete