.

.

Monday, September 17, 2012

LOVE

Best. Day. Ever! 
Today was my ultrasound! It was so amazing! While the tech was showing me the baby I couldn't stop smiling and saying "awww" but then I felt cheesy saying that but I just thought it was so cute! I seriously could have sat there all day just watching my baby move...which he/she was doing like crazy! The tech commented on what a mover I had! And I have definitely been feeling those movements the past few days like crazy. And they go on forever! Yesterday I very lightly put my hand on my belly because the baby was kicking HARD! And I could feel it on the outside too! It was amazing. Usually if I feel the baby kicking and I put my hand on my belly the baby will stop moving but not yesterday!

I cannot wait to have this little baby!!! So excited! It better have Scott's curly hair! I wish I could put a pic on here of Scott as a little boy with his cuuute curly hair! Adorable! We are pretty sure of the gender from what we saw/didn't see (keepin ya guessing) of the ultrasound....or what Scott saw anyways, it was while I was laying down and couldn't see the screen. But we will announce for sure in the next day or two what it is when we hear from our Dr. :)


feet

arms

hands

baby!!!

foot

baby again!

1 comment:

  1. love these!! i HIGHLY recommend getting 3D ultrasound in pincher... the BEST experience ever!

    ReplyDelete