cresten b.c
vancouver
utah
vegas
california
and thats about it. There are all the trips to edmonton, banff etc but those are pretty close to home so they dont exactly count! I really actually love to travel! Those 12 hour roadtrips to utah are my FAV! Sure it doesnt sound too fun...being trapped in a car for 12 hours straight but I honestly loooove it! Going to vegas and california was our last family trip before people started getting married and it was soooo fun! Someday I really want to go to hawaii, australia and for some reason alaska! plus probably I'd be happy traveling anywhere really! OH and I've been to Echo Lake! woohooo twice i've been there and BOTH of those trips trump any other trip I've ever taken! The first time was when Scott and I had started dating and we decided that we loved each other and wanted to be with each other for a LONG TIME not just A WHILE! (funny story) and it was so nice we went shopping and just did our own little thing! The second time we went was for our honeymoon! That was also quite fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment