ALL of Scott's scream-o music haha I truly and completely DISLIKE (i'll refrain myself from using the H word) that stuff. For my sake he picks the least scream-o-y music to put on his ipod and that sure makes me happy! Okay okay so maybe this music doesn't make me cry but it makes me want to scream myself!
I really think it just depends on my mood as to whether or not a song will make me cry. On sunday I couldnt sing ANY of the hymns...not because they were those really great ones that usually make you cry...but just because I felt like crying ALL day. Sometimes that happens, and its usually best just to keep my mouth shut and not sing or talk cuz then I really do end up crying. Poor scott probably thinks I'm ignoring him half the time.
speaking of scott... sometimes he really makes me laugh! For instance we were going to my parents or his parents for sunday dinner (i cant remember which) so we come home from church and he eats like 3 sugar cookies and then before we leave I grab a granola bar and pork it down and I'm all "I really need a drink of milk now" and then he's like "You're so silly" and i asked why and then he's like "Why did you just eat that granola bar when we're about to go eat?" so i was like "Ummm you just ate THREE cookies!" "Well cookies are just like a snack but a granola bar is like a meal replacement".......ya okay hun! next time i pack your lunch i'll give you ONE granola bar and see if that "replaces" your meal! what a goof! but I sure do LOVE that boy!

Haha, made me laugh!! Scott's just going to love the music we play in the car all the way to Edmonton, haha. I'm guessing he has ear buds to be able to listen to his own stuff, thank goodness, I have a feeling I wouldn't like it much either. Mom :)
ReplyDeleteok... for starters, hardly ANY of my music is screamo. occasional there will be like 10 sec. of it in the odd song. SECONDLY, you're story is a little askew. that was the week before that i ate the sugar cookies, AAAAND that was because i love sugar cookies. like, a lot. i couldn't stop myself. plus, we were just going to my parents to have lasagna.
ReplyDelete:)
haha MY STORY IS COMPLETELY RIGHT! i know for a fact cuz i was a bit annoyed at the time but now its really funny! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete