pictures you love: refer to pictures that make me smile...day...something i cant remember.
pictures of my dream house: just anything without green shag and brown panelled (sp?) walls which is my current house! Dont get me wrong I LOVE this house but its definitely not anywhere near what kind of style I would choose!
Yay I'm done that now I can blog about stuff I actually want to again!
So with no further adieu.....I am going to post about how GREAT my hubby is!
So while I was being a good student and studying Scotty was downstairs playing his warcraft game on the computer. When he was finished he came upstairs and grabbed my highlighter and thought it would be a good idea to draw mustaches on each other! At first I was a little skeptical but it actually came off so easy so I was game! He gave me a hitler one and I gave him a....whatever one that is!....Italian maybe?
Check out scotts eyes hahahahha
so aren't we just the HOTTEST couple you've ever seen? Well you can give us a break because scott had showered and when he doesnt do his hair after it goes all fuzzy and cute like and I just hadn't even showered at all that day.
So that was yesterday evening and after these pictures I started to get a headache and by 10 it was getting pretty bad but we were heading to bed anyways so I figured I'd be fine cuz they will usually go away when I go to bed. After like 2 hours of sleep though I woke up and my head was seriously about to explode! It hurt sooo bad!!! I get headaches quite often but rarely migraine - like ones. The last time I had one of these headaches I was in bed for three days and light and sound were my worst enemies! I rolled around for a while but every position just hurt my head so I got up took some tylenol and got some ice but this did NOTHING. Scott always wakes up when I get out of bed so he asked if I was okay and I told him my head hurt then he offered to give me a blessing because it seriously hurt SOOO bad. He was so great and rubbed my back/neck/head/arm which was sooo appreciated! And about an hour after the blessing the pain was lessening a bit that I could lay still now at least instead of squirming all over in pain and eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up...NO MORE HEADACHE! yayyy I am soooo thankful for Scott and that he is worthy to hold the Priesthood! Im so lucky that he can just give me a blessing at any time because I'm sure there are going to be many many more times when I'll need one! So that was LAST night! And now onto the night before last night!
Came home from work to this on Valentines day....Or the day of Love as Scott likes to call it! Haha he was blessing the food and said something about valentines day and then was like..."or the day of love, as i like to call it!" HAHA what a goof! He's real good at praying sometimes! Also there was another heart of hershey hugs on the other side of the vase but we accidentally ate them before I remembered to take a picture! oopsies
LOOOVE THESE!
awwww
Flowers, fav movie ever, chocolate!!! BEST HUSBAND EVER!
I loooove Scott so much! He is my best friend ever and I am so glad I get to spend every day for the rest of my life with him! I am so glad he is a worthy Priesthood holder and active in the church. I looove his silly personality and the goof that he is! He makes me laugh ALL the time! I love his mexican accent he usually uses when he's in the bath or how he sometimes sings really loudly while in the bath! Makes me laugh every time and theres a video I would SOOO love to put on here but he might kill me if I do! I love how he'll do the dishes every once in a while even if I dont ask him to. I love that he's such a hard worker! I love how he holds me and cuddles with me whenever I want. I love seeing him every morning when I wake up and hate leaving him when either he or I leaves for work but then it is SO great to see him when he comes home from work! I love cooking for him even though he's pretty picky sometimes! So anywayssss you can see that I have the best husband ever...for me! We all probably have great husbands who do so many different things for us so Scott is the best husband...for me! And you probably have the best husband ever too...for you!

Loved your post, congrats on finishing the 15 day challenge. Looking forward to more blogs from you!!! Mom :)
ReplyDeleteits about time you finished that challenge!!
ReplyDelete