2. SPIDERS like honestly its unhealthy how scared I am of spiders...any and all spiders! They just look creepy and they can run so fast so if you like got too close to one it could run all over you! And when you're sleeping at night they could be crawling all over you and like down your throat or something! EWW
3. Being alone at night or in the dark....SCARY!
4. Snakes and mice...but I dont usually see these ones so they dont scare me nearly as much as spiders do!
5. Getting into my car at night....someone could be hiding under it and stab my ankle then maybe kidnap me or something.... I saw this on law and order or one of those shows one time and ever since then it's freaked me out!
6. Every time I brush my teeth I always have this scary thought that I'll have my head tipped getting some water from the tap to rinse out my mouth and then when I look up into the mirror there will be someone behind me....usually with a huge knife raised in his hand about to kill me!!!! ...does this make me weird? haha :)

No comments:
Post a Comment