NOTE: NOT LISTED IN ORDER OF FAVORITES
2. Amazing race
3. Survivor
4. Big brother
5. Say yes to the dress
6. Cake boss
7. Glee....has been forbidden by my hubby! jooookes...kinda
8. Biggest loser
9. So you think you can dance
10. Dancing with the stars
well mostly I just love all reality t.v shows but sadly the only show I ever watch is bachelor cuz we only have peasant vision and I'm too lazy to find out what time shows are on and what channel! Oh also my husband has ALL the seasons of That 70's show so we make sure to watch that every single night!
on a random note I really want a shirt THIS color ( as in the color of the font) or maybe a cute little sun dress!!
Also I'm getting REALLY sick of this whole challenge thing...luckily its almost over cuz I'm no quitter even though I've wanted to stop this for a long time now!

Love that color of font. (The one you want a shirt in!!) It's my favorite color!!
ReplyDelete(P.S. Way to go with the whole challenge thing. I would have been done at Day 2!!)
P.P.S. You know how you have to enter a Word Verification every time you leave a comment on someones blog!?!?! Well the one I just had to enter to post my last comment on your blog was TURDS!!! haha....just thought I would share that with you.
ReplyDeletehahaha turds!!! thats probably the best one yet!
ReplyDelete