Well in one month Roczen will be 1 year old! It's actually quite sad! I just love him as a baby! He is so fun. He is a very busy little boy and loves to grab anything and everything he knows he's not allowed. He has such a fun personality and I'm excited to see him grow.
*He has 7 teeth
*Size 3 diapers
*Just stopped wearing 3-6 pants but the next size 6-12 is way too big for him. His sleepers are 9-12 months as are his shirts and onesies and sometimes even 18 months.
*He claps, clicks his tongue, and rubs his hand on his lips to make that funny sound (dunno what thats called)
*He somewhat says mama, dada, papa (he usually whispers this one)
*He loves everyone but especially kids and Grandma Dorothy's dog Chloe
*He weighs 18.9 so still hasn't really gained any weight these past few months.
*He is 30 inches... I think. I do it myself so I'm never too sure how accurate it is.
* He sleeps for about 11-12 hours then I give him a bottle and he sleeps for exactly 2 more hours every time.
*He still has a couple bottles a day. He will usually eat a bit of whatever we're eating at supper and for other meals he eats applesauce, yogurt, mashed bananas and other random things.
*He is getting really brave and I think he'll start walking soon.
*He loves his baths, being outside, mommy and daddy, any treat I give him, playing with his puzzle, his soosie, and getting pulled in his new sled.
Love this sick snotty nosed baby!
Adore that hair!
So sad this is blurry!
Such a sick boy! His nose is so nasty and I'm constantly wiping it which he hates! Still wont really eat anything either. :(
Testing out his new sled in some actual snow!
He wasn't feeling too good but I did get a few smiles out of him just not on camera
OH! He's just too cute!!





No comments:
Post a Comment