.

.

Monday, December 9, 2013

10 months

Yuuup, I'm pretty much 2 weeks late on this but oh well, I still wanted to document it. He hasn't grown or gained weight for a few months now. He's still 18 lbs and 28 inches. He now claps which is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! And he dances too. He has 7 teeth. Still a super happy content baby who doesn't play strange. Which I hope never changes especially since I'm going back to work soon. I don't think I will handle it too well if he cries when I drop him off at the day home.

Roczen's first time meeting santa

Who's this guy?

Yup, didn't phase him at all...also note his last button is undone haha He must have ate/eaten (which word is the correct one???) too much Christmas dinner!

I love the drive down to Kalispell. It's sooo pretty.


These pics in the arena weren't the best but he's still too cute not to post this one! I don't know if it was from the freezing cold air or if he was teething but his cheeks were super rosy all weekend.

My cute boys!

Scott is the one with the orange and purple gear.







The BEST moment(s) of my weekend were when this little guy fell asleep in my arms TWICE! Both times during the races. I don't know if you've been to arenacross or not but it is BEYOND loud! You get 10-15ish loud bikes going, a very loud announcer, loud music, and just the general noise of everyone in the stands talking/cheering. Seriously to talk to the person 2 inches away from you, you pretty much have to yell. I have no idea how he fell asleep during it but he must have been super tired!




We got home from the races at about 10:30 at night and baby boy thought he had been asleep all night during his 2 hr nap he took while we were there and was ready to party!

He was being so hyper and cute


We took him swimming the next day. He loooved it

Clapping

Always clapping

Ah! I die at how cute he is in his Christmas jammies!


These pics were a bit foggy cuz I ran out to the car to get the camera so the lens was fogged over

He is just TOO cute! His little smile kills me!

When he gets excited his whole body tenses and he kind of shakes haha its hilarious!

haha goofbutt!

1 comment: