.

.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had such a great Christmas this year! On the 21st we celebrated Christmas with my family since my parents were going to Hawaii in a few days. And unfortunately for me I had brought my camera but there was no card inside so I couldn't take any pics :( boo! We opened presents at 8 then had a delicious breakfast of belgium waffles with whipped cream, some cream cheese sauce that was AMAZING, berries and other toppings. We also had scrambled eggs and fried eggs and....FOUR packages of bacon. Yup, 4 packs!! Our family is slightly obsessed with bacon. We just kinda hung around and visited or did whatever all day. We went to a home of an older couple in my Parents ward who has this whole room of those ceramic collectable village/house set things (know what I'm talking about?) and the kids just loved it! There were such cute displays and a lot of them had lights or moving things and there was a train that went around a bunch of them that the kids thought was awesome! Roczen watched the train the whole time it was going. A little while later we headed over to Janna's where Josh made some fabulous beef dip sandwich's! They were so yummy!! Then we played games while most of the kids were asleep.

On the 25th we went to the Lowry's to open presents. Roczen was so cute! He loooved opening all his presents and got so excited over every one of them. He got super spoiled! Mostly by everyone else because we only bought him a walker (which we gave to him like a month early), an outfit, and some big lego (Plus I guess in his stocking we gave him a tambourine and those foam letters that stick on the bath tub)haha From others he got tons of new books, a ride on horse that can rock or be pushed, lots of jammies, a sled, more clothes and some other stuff. Scott got me some suuuper cute fancy earrings but I'm scared to wreck or lose them because I've never had nice earrings before! He got me a bunch of other stuff too like clothes, wallet, super cute bag and other things. Scott ordered all his presents from me for himself so he knew what he was getting but he got a new snowboard and everything to go with it pretty much. Snow pants, bindings, goggles. And we both got a bunch of fun stuff from his parents as well. (Thanks mom and dad Steed and mom and dad Lowry for all our gifts!!...and everyone else that we exchanged names with :) ) 

Although it was super fun to spend so much time with family pretty much everyone was sick at one point or another. Bails got bronchitis and an ear infection, Stephen had strep, Malin had the flu, Shayla had a head cold, Bryce had the flu, Madi got sick (not sure what she had :) ), Grandpa Rick got pneumonia, Soph got sick too and my poor little babe got a super bad cold! His poor little eyes water so bad he just has tears always dripping down his face so he looks like he's crying and he's so stuffed up he can't breathe and his nose is always dripping! He's normally a pretty drooly baby anyways so his shirts are always wet but with his tears, his snot and 10x as much drool from breathing through his mouth his is absolutely drenched all day long! I felt so bad for him today! From 6 am - 5 pm all he had was 8 oz of milk. He would not eat anything and he'd hardly drink his bottle. I finally got him to eat an applesauce then after his bath I tried getting him to drink his bottle that he usually does and he was not having it. After half hour of him not falling asleep and then finally he started crying I went in and cuddled him for a bit and he calmed down and I tried feeding him again and he drank 5 oz. Poor sick little guy! 

Anyways now that I have all that written down I'll show you all the fun pics!
Foggy pic cuz we left our camera in the car all night...(seem to do that a lot)





He was in heaven with his books

Just look at his face! Oh my!! He seriously loved opening his presents!





Just like sophie the giraffe but coco (or coconut, cant remember now) the monkey! He seriously loves this so much!

He kept getting into his sled all day long. He loved having all his cousins pull him around in it

Bike stand! YAY

Roczen LOVES Chloe....Chloe's not too sure about him though haha



Well that was our Christmas in a nutshell. It was super fun and I absolutely loved watching Roczen during his very first Christmas! He is such a good boy and I love him way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment