.

.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

12 months/Birthday Party

Well somehow it happened! My baby boy turned 1!!! What the heck! That was the fastest year of my life but also the best! Roczen is such a sweet boy. He is so content and happy and a real big goof! He brings so much joy to our family and he seriously makes me laugh hard like every day! We sure love him even if he gets into EVERYTHING he's not supposed to!

The other day we were in the kitchen and he had something in his hand (I can't even remember what it was) something I didn't want him to have though. When I noticed it I said "Can mommy have it?" he'll usually hand whatever he's holding over to us if we say that and reach out our hands. This time, though, he kind of half raised his hand, being like, "Oh this?" and grinned real big then started crawling away. He stopped after a second then looked back at me and I started chasing after him and he started crawling away super fast! He's such a stinker!!

*He weighs 19 pounds and I haven't measured him yet.
* Eats mostly all the food we eat now.
* Says mom, momma, dada, uh-oh and ooohh.
* Gives kisses.
* Can walk on his own but prefers holding on to something still.
* Has 8 teeth
* Size 4 diapers. We just barely switched him because the 3's were getting a bit snug but the 4's are huge!
* Almost done his last can of formula. He's been on formula and whole milk for the past couple weeks. Once the formula's gone he'll be only on whole milk.
* Pants are 6-12 months but are too big but smaller sizes are too small. Shirts are sometimes 9 months but mostly 12-18.

We had a little party for him on saturday, 2 days before his actual birthday. He had tons of fun opening all his presents and playing with his cousins! We didn't do anything big. Just snacky food and cupcakes and cake.






























No comments:

Post a Comment