Baby boy is 6 months old!
He is 16 lbs and 2 oz. He doesn't really look chubby though and I think it's because he's so long. He gets his shots tomorrow so we'll see how long he is....I'm guessing 27 inches.
He now has 1-1.5hr long naps (thanks baby wise) 3 times a day and he was ALMOST sleeping through the night but then he got croup (which is horrible) and ruined it all. He was up like every 10 minutes...not fun at all. But we're getting back on track so maybe by the end of this week he'll be sleeping through the night? I will definitely be using baby wise with my next baby. Best thing ever! I've tried giving him food a few times here and there and he loves it all but for some strange reason he gets up waaaay too many times at night if I do feed him so I keep putting off actually giving him food consistently. He is the happiest baby I know. He smiles and talks all day long. He hasn't really played shy yet with people which is good or else I'd probably never be able to leave him if I knew he was crying the whole time we were gone. He is such a goof, he does the funniest things all day long and I love hanging out with this little guy every day! Love you stinker butt!
Getting kind of good at sitting...depends on the day and how distracted he is lol
Tipping over :)
...and again
Oh hi mom, I'm pretty cute hey?
Love this little bum!
This is Roczen 90% of the day...so smiley
Haha momma, I got your camera strap
No more pictures!
It's getting so hard to get pictures of Roczen that aren't blurry, he's always moving
This face! I tell ya!
...Dont know why this pic is all the way down here...
My baby is not such a baby anymore :(









those green jammies are so cute!!! p.s. can I borrow my book back. haha I need to reread the age Win is at.....i'm exhausted. haha
ReplyDelete