.

.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer So Far

Last weekend we had a Steed reunion. I brought my camera to everything but of course hardly took any pics...I need to get better at that. I always remember like the last 5 minutes and by then everything exciting is pretty much over and theres nothing to take a picture of. Anyways I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Went to Writing on Stone for one of the days of our Steed family reunion

Cute boy!

Seviya

Roczen talking to grandpa

Finally fell asleep

Uncle Rob had the magic tough

My cousin Carolyn and her cute baby Dexter

Granny

On the way home after a long hot day!

Crazy sweaty curly hair

Baby boy enjoyed himself! Also have you seen a cuter smile!!??

Happy Canada day!


Twinners. Bails is cute!

Giving Roczen a kiss

This is how baby boy watched the parade. He loved it

Tawni Jo and Malin...it was too sunny neither of them could look at me haha

Seviya, Josh, Steve, Winnie and Janna

Grandpa in the parade

My two cute boys watching the parade

Barrels of fun!

Next year Roczen will have to join!

One day it was 32 degrees INSIDE our house and all the fans were sold out so we went swimming


Getting some subway after swimming




hahaha silly baby


Someone got tired of waiting

He looks so old in this picture!

Yup, ready to go home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment