.

.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Family Trip

Scott really wanted to go down to Echo for July 4th so he could get some fireworks. Buuut he had to work and he has a new job so we didn't think it'd be the best idea to ask for days off. So Friday the 5th we left when he got home at 5. It was a quick weekend trip but super fun. Love getting away as a family! We swam a bit, lit off some firecrackers, shopped, ate and I got to get up every 2 hours at night with our little stinker! I think he wants to be a newborn again! He FINALLY slept better last night though, thank heavens.
At the border on the way home, the border guy must of thought Scott was lying when he said we didn't have any fireworks because he made us pull over so we could get our car searched. The two guys who searched it were very nice! I asked if we had to take our baby out (he was sleeping) and they were nice enough to let us leave him in there. They joked about how good a packing job we did with our extra 5 million baby things. And they even repacked the car for us when they were done searching.

Me and baby boy swimming!



Scott lighting some firecrackers in the sand



My cute boys!



So pretty!

Hahaha this was the funniest thing! Scott put our new bedding on Roczen and it seriously entertained him for like half an hour...guess he loves when we put giant packages on him.


He's so cute!....and looks so little here!


So grumpy on the way home

Love Logans Pass!



This is the best smile I could get out of him on the way home. Wasn't feeling too good poor guy.

So pretty!



Absolutely love these two!

A lady offered to take a pic of all three of us....I tried telling her she had to push the button half way to focus then press it all the way down...she was not getting it haha

My cute little family!...Too bad my hair's in my face!







1 comment:

  1. Oh man I love his hat! Too cute. He actually reminds me of Isaac in some of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete