Roczen:
* Can sit on his own
* Loves to walk all around when you hold his hands
* Can stand against furniture by himself
* Rolls both ways
* Has two bottom teeth
* Loves food! He eats everything I give him....generally. I tried giving him pumpkin, like you use for pie filling, because both his cousins loved that but he just gagged and gagged on that. So I mixed it with an apple/pear/cinnamon baby food I had made and he LOVES that. And seriously you guys, I tried it and it is AMAZING! It's pretty much apple pie mixed with pumpkin pie!
* Screams and squeals (happily) all day. Its usually hilarious until it gets annoying. Sometimes he squeals too loud and it makes him cough.
* He is absolutely hilarious! He is the biggest goof ever. I love watching all the silly things he does.
* He can fit into 3-6 month shirts but they're pretty tight length wise (unless it's a button up then it fits fine). 6-9 is a better fit. He has mostly 9 month jammies but can still fit into his 6 month ones but once again they are just tight length wise. Pants are 0-3 and 3-6. Guess his body is the tall part of him.
* Size 2 diapers
* Looooves his toes. He is always playing with them.
* When I feed him his bottles he strokes my hair gently and it is THE cutest thing ever!
* He is obsessed with his daddy!
* He will sit in the grass and just pick it for forever!
* Loves getting out of the house and seeing people. He loves everyone and has yet to play shy.
* Still not the best sleeper although some nights he only wakes up once!
I just love this little boy so much. He makes me laugh all day long at all the funny little things he does. He is such a happy baby and hardly ever cries, makes my job so much easier. I'm loving all the new things he does and watching him grow but sometimes I miss his newborn cuddliness. He is SUCH a busy boy and does not sit still! The other day though he got super constipated and it was quite a traumatic experience and afterwards he just cuddled with me for awhile! LOVED it! Lately when he gets up to eat at night he falls right back to sleep in my arms the second he's finished so I've been taking advantage of that and cuddling him then...if I'm not too tired haha Love you Roczen James!!
Crazy hair! Love his soosie smiles
Such a big boy now
Happiest baby around
Loooves his toes
Cute chubby feet
Stop growing Roczen!! I'm loving this stage too much!!





No comments:
Post a Comment