.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Stinkeroo!

I have to write this down so maybe one day we can look back and think how funny it was...it's not too funny at the moment.

Roczen and I went to Walmart today. We were at the intersection right in front of Walmart waiting to turn in when Roczen tooted REALLY loud. I looked back at him in the mirror and kind of laughed at him because for some reason when babies toot real loud its really funny. He had pooped earlier in the morning and he usually only poops once a day if that so I didn't give it a second thought but then I heard him start pushing. So we pull into the parking lot and I was debating if I should just change him in the car or take him into the bathroom. He's getting a bit big to change in the squishy back seat so I decided to take him in. (which I am SO glad I did) I put him in the cart and went to the back of the store to go into the family bathroom to change him. I laid him on the change table and he lifted his legs to grab his toes..... and thats when I saw it! UMMM what is all the brown stuff on his shorts! I knew I didn't have very many wipes left I thought only maybe 1 or 2 luckily there was THREE!
I took his shorts off and of course it was around the leg of his onesie and up the back as well. I'm convinced that if he hadn't been sitting in his carseat when it happened it wouldn't have made such a big mess haha
He always puts his hands "down there" when I change his diaper and I didn't want him to get poop all over his hands so I gave him a toy to play with. I don't know if it's just because I'm not too experienced at changing blow outs or what, but you guys!! It was getting ALL over! He is so wiggly and so hard to change these days. He tries rolling both ways and twists and kicks his legs and crosses his legs and just doesn't sit still at all. It was a big enough mess to begin with and I really needed a bathtub to just put him in...but we were in Walmart so no such luck. It ended up getting on his toy anyways and then on his hands and it was all over his legs to his knees and up to his belly button. And just remember, I only had THREE wipes so I had to use them very sparingly. I took the toy away, wiped his hands, tried to clean off the rest of him all while watching him to make sure he didn't put his hands in his mouth...uhh. I must've been in that bathroom for almost half an hour...no joke! I finally got him decent then washed his hands, then washed my hands. I've never had this happen in public before so I didn't have a plastic bag to put his clothes in so I rolled them up and shoved them in the front pocket of his diaper bag.
Then we finally started grocery shopping...with Roczen in nothing but a diaper and shirt. Roczen thought it was the best time ever and just laughed and babbled and smiled at everyone as we shopped. I, on the other hand tried not to make eye contact with anyone incase it was somebody I knew. It was really embarrassing! I sure hope he never does this again! The little stinker! It's a good thing he's so cute and that I love his guts!
I guess we'll still keep him...for now. ;)

This pretty much sums up how he felt about it I think

No comments:

Post a Comment