.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best invention

So yesterday I asked Janna to come to zumba with me. We decided that we would indeed go together! The following conversation per-sued via text message.


Janna: Do you wear shirts or pants
Me: Generally both....
Janna: What??? haha
Me: Shirts or pants??
Janna: Oh haha I thought you meant both at the same time. haha i get it
Me: I did mean both at the same time! What the crap are you talking about? You need pants and a shirt or your half naked!
Janna: Haha I meant shorts hahahaha I'm peeing my pants!!
Me: Hahaha I was soooo confused!


Sometimes I love having sisters...okay I love it allll the time! Sisters are pretty much the best invention ever!! Every girl needs a sister! Love all my sissies! 

*Janna Cory Shay*

2 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to bring that up tomorrow when we go visiting teaching to her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you put this up here!!! you're so dead

    ReplyDelete