.

.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mr. Handsome

I LOVE this baby boy!!! He is so cute and fun! Lucky me, I got to babysit him for a couple hours tonight.

I dont have a highchair or any baby seat so last time i babysat him i put him in the play pen to feed him so he was at least contained in a small area but it didnt work so great...this time i tried tying him in with one of my scarves...i later added the tie from my bathrobe so he didnt slide down like the above picture

mr handsome!

i promise those pieces werent as big as they look

ate the whole thing in about 2 minutes

it does NOT get cuter than this!

he has had that tape measurer in his hand since...probably christmas he loooves it! and its so cute to watch his little fingers try to pull the tape part out plus he just looks SO big sitting there in that chair!

blurry and i look hideous but his smiles just too cute!

haha silly boy! I love my little bails!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I laughed so hard when I saw that first picture. Very inventive. I always forget to bring his chair. Sorry. Haha so funny. I love it. You're the best, auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its pretty cute eh!! he was not thrilled with it until I figured out how to sit him up straighter haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always used a phone book when we didn't have a chair. Good idea to use your tie!

    ReplyDelete