So this is how my valentines went. Went to work. Scott and I were going to montanas for dinner with his friend curtis and his wife tash. On the way home we somehow got onto the topic about getting stuff for each other for valentines day. I said I had something for scott and he was like you actually got me something? I was like um ya I told you that a few days ago. He said he didnt get me anything. He was like well what would you have wanted me to get you. Me: well maybe you should have taken the time to figure that out. Him: well what did you get me? Me: nothing anymore I'm keeping it. I continued to be mad/not mad all the way home... how could my husband not even gotten me flowers at least! Well we got home and I stomped inside right through the kitchen into our bedroom grabbed his gift came back to the kitchen and tossed the bag across the floor to him then went into the computer room. Scott came in to do his homework Him: Babe how much do you love me? Me: Just a little bit Him: Will you please go get my cell phone of the island? Me: (in my mind) first, you dont get me a present, second, now your asking me to get your phone when you could easily just go get it yourself.... (im a little bit sensitive maybe?? haha poor husband) so I sat in my chair for about 5 more seconds sighed loudly then went to get the phone. I was looking all around the island and could not find it cuz the island was so messy and had this huge box on it. Finally I looked at the box andddddd it was a crock pot on a timer! It had been there all along so I had walked by it a good 2 or 3 times without even seeing it hahaha Id wanted one of these for so long cuz i never cook cuz i work till 5 everyday get home by 5:30 and DO NOT feel like cooking and i'm gone too long for any recipe to work so now that i have one on a timer i can cook yay! Well I quickly got over being mad at scott, i'm a brat, haha I sure love my husband! He is so amazing and funny and the cutest boy i've ever seen! Love you love you love you scott!
Remember when
8 years ago

oooh! what a good guy you have. my husband once gave me flowers from a girl in his office. She had a stalker and he sent her flowers for vday and so he brought them home to me. Sigh. So I've given up on Vday. But tell me how you like your crock pot. It's on my list of things I want!
ReplyDelete