Secondly I LOVE my little nieces and nephew sooo much! I remember when tawni was about 5 months and I was watching her while cory went to her sisters ballet recital. Tawni screamed and cried pretty much the whole time but I remember it didnt bother me at all. It didnt frustrated me and I didnt get annoyed, I just wanted to comfort her and make her happy. I was responsible for her right then and I loved comforting her. I loved when tawni malin and balian were all together in the summer. I loved watching every little thing they did, the new things they learned, what made them happy or sad. I was just so fascinated with them and just wanted to take them all home I loved them SOO much! I cannot WAIT to have a baby of my own and I cant see how I could love them any more than I love my nieces and nephew but I know I will. It just astounds me at how much love you can feel for a person!
And because blogs are boring with out pictures....this is what scott and I do pretty much every saturday
CAR RACES
They are actually really fun to go and watch!
scott made these one day! They are called lemon shake ups and ARE SO DELICIOUS!
p.s dont mind the mess in the back
Like wayyyyy better than lemonade!

Just wait until you've been married for almost 28 years and you'll love him even more than you do right now. I LOVE YOUR DAD SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE my 8 kids and almost 4 grandkids too :) :)
ReplyDeleteK how do you make a lemon shake up!? come on we need recipes
ReplyDelete