Thank you my dear sweet aunt Andrea! So when I went to the General Relief Society broadcast I went with 2 of my aunts, my mom and my grandma. My lovely aunt Andrea has about the same length of hair as me and she just so happened to have it curled sooo cutely! So I had her give me instructions on how to do it because I had seriously tried like 5 other ways and they all looked sooo hideous! So today I gave it a try and IT WORKED! I am sooo happy! I now have a way to curl my hair when it's short!
kinda missed the hair haha oopsies
oh also my husband says brown and black are never to go together but I love them paired together...what do you think?
I HATE brown and black together!!!
ReplyDeleteBrown and black are both neutrals and are totally allowed to go together! I used to be a doubter, but Stacey and Clinton say you are allowed, so you just keep doing it :)
ReplyDeleteIt would probably look hideous or frumpy on me :) But everything looks great on you, so keep it up. Your hair looks awesome!!
ReplyDelete