This is one of scotts favorite meals and I cant blame him because it was one of my favs too when I was growing up! It is probably THE easiest thing to make ever! Cut up your carrots, potatoes, and onion, put them in, put some water in so it's half way up the potatoes, cut the chicken lay on top and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Cook for 45 mins and voila!
EASY PEASY! annnnd your house smells SOOO delicious!

that looks great. What size is your roasting pan? Because mine is huge and I'd have enough food for an army. :D
ReplyDeleteYum thanks neechel its hot out but I'm going to make it today! About time my kids had a real meal thanks girl ♥ya!! Come talk anytime:)
ReplyDeleteYa im not too sure how big mine is laura...about the size of a cake pan but rounded haha ya Im pretty smart like that haha
ReplyDeleteChristal I loved our talk!!! I miss seeing you all the time Wore the shirt the other day! thanks again!