A SWEATER AND JEANS!!!!
Thats right! No more shorts for me! Its sunny out but there's a chill in the wind and I loooooove it!!!
see! Look how happy I am that its a wee bit chilly out there!
and the lovely chill wind blowing my hair!
Sweater? Sweater!!!
YAYYYY FOR FALL!
Now it's about time that:
* The leaves start changing color and fall to the ground
* All the nasty little flies, beetles, spiders disappear
* My birthday, thanksgiving and halloween can come!
* Pumpkin carving
* Carmel apple making! I bought a sweet carmel apple making kit at costco for 9 bucks!!
* Raking leaves
* Wearing boots and fall jackets
See how many things there's to look forward to about fall? I LOVE FALL!!!
P.s. Its actually quite hard to get a pic of your upper and lower half in a pic when you are taking it yourself haha

you are so cute!and I'm right there with in wanting jeans and sweaters FALL!! bring it on eh!!
ReplyDelete