.

.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love Me Some Hubby

I LOOOVE my husband! I was a little bit upset the other night and just kinda grumpy. And he goes" I think I have something that will make you happy" and he showed me a movie of my niece Malin histarically laughing! He recorded some of it on his iphone. And it sure did make me happy! :) love that little girl and her adorable giggles. We went to my parents on sunday and my dad was playing fetch with brizley and Malin thought it was the funniest thing ever and could not stop laughing and squealing and it was just the cutest thing ever. Come play with me Malin!
Maybe if I can figure out how to get it on the computer I'll post it cuz it will definitely make you laugh as well. Although I think Shay is gonna post it if my dad sends her the video of the camera so we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment