dont mind the chubby fingers.
do you see it? On the bottom ring on the right side? The little black spot? yup a diamond used to be there
Also remember in my last post how I was saying scott was always getting sick but I had been doing pretty good? Well I forgot to knock on wood and so now I have the worst sore throat ever! Last night was a disaster. Went to bed at 10 because I was exhausted. Scott came to bed around 11, I made my nightly little jaunt to the bathroom to pee around 12:30. Meanwhile my throat is killing me and Im swallowing and swallowing trying to make it not scratch as much only all the swallowing just caused me to get a stomach ache from gulping down all that air. So then I tried drinking sips of water every couple minutes and, well, all THAT accomplished was making me have to go to the bathroom again. We didnt have anything to suck on so I tried taking some ibuprofen cuz one time I remember hearing my uncle dan say that our throats are kinda like muscles and that ibuprofen usually helps him (i think it was dan) so I tried that, it was a failure. I did manage to sleep from 3:30-4:15 though.. 45 minutes a night is a new record for me! And by this time it was starting to get a little light outside and then around 5 I started hearing the cars on the highway so it was pretty much hopeless that I'd fall back asleep so I layed in bed till my alarm went off at 7:25. I have this one thing where Im super worried my alarm wont go off and so I have to grab my cell phone about every 15 minutes and check the time. This is probably the most annoying thing about not being able to sleep. If I could just lay there and relax for a couple hours it'd be fine but Im so paranoid about my alarm so I have to keep checking it. Anyways now that Im done telling you about my night, I promise I'm not complaining, I really am pretty much used to not sleeping too well but this time was just worse than normal. I really do have a fantabulous life!!! I have the best sexiest funniest husband in the world and such amazing friends who I get to see allll the time and some that I dont get to see as often. And I have a great job that I love!

I actually take Tylenol when I have a sore throat and that helps, you have to take it more than one time, but usually after the second or third time my throat feels better. Wish you could sleep better, hopefully the Doc can help you today!!! Mom :)
ReplyDelete