.

.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

6 MONTHS!

Today, June 4th, is our 6 month anniversary! We have made it HALF a year! Crazy!!! Its gone by sooo fast! Today we went to Tony Romas for lunch, then wandered around the mall, went to superstore to buy me some flowers...yes I was there picking them out haha On the drive home I was serenaded by Scott singing no happy ending by mika....never heard it? Go listen to it and imagine Scott reaching those high notes. " And  iiiiiiii" hahahah LOVED it!! We were going to go to some car races tonight but they got cancelled so we're just going to rent a movie instead :) And the BEST PART is.....its SUNNY AND WARM! Oh and the mall parking lot gave us a 6 month anniversary present by giving us a parking spot RIGHT by the doors...thank you mall parking lot :) You are too kind! I love Scott Nelson Lowry! He is the cutest boy :)
awww so in love :)

my nose and lips look extremely weird... i look like an ant eater or something

oops forgot to turn the pic

2 comments:

  1. still in the tent I see. LOL. how is Phyllis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya we actually took the tent down on sunday cuz phyllis was to tempted to scratch it haha she's doin good! she's super playful and still likes to bite my toes haha

    ReplyDelete