.

.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If Your Sick And You Know It Cough Real Loud....

Or: toss and turn all night
     sniff every 5 seconds
     sneeze repeatedly! (sung to the tune of "if your happy and you know it) 
My poor poor husband! Pretty sure he's been sick since december! In december he would get sick then I would then he would etc. Lately I've been perfectly fine though. He's had this horrible flemy cough since december and gets like 3 sore throats a month and now he has another bad cold! The words to that song described last night. Pretty sure neither of us got much sleep. Sad thing is he still has to get up and go to work but I had the day off. Poor guy I felt real bad for him last night cuz I know how bad it sucks trying to sleep when you have a cold. Your nose is runny and plugged at the same time...yes thats possible. It either runs all night or wont blow at all. You cant breathe through your nose so you have to open your mouth to breathe which then dries out your already sore throat making it even sore-er ( yes thats a word) Your head hurts, no position feels comfortable...all in all its a lose lose situation :( We've tried just about every sinus medication, cold medication, every cough syrup ever invented and nothing really works for him.
Love you babe! Get better soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe have him go to the doctor and be tested for allergies...maybe he has allergies to dust/pollen etc. When Tanner gets a cold, I raise the head of his bed with a blanket under the mattress and put the humidifier on. It works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sounds weird, but when I have a sore throat I take Tylenol and that helps get rid of the sore throat, I don't know if it will work for Scott, but it's worth a try, it make a couple of times taking it. Hope he gets better soon. He may need a nose spray or something stronger if it is allergies??? May be worth a Dr. visit.

    ReplyDelete