So basically this is just a post of pictures! And how stinkin cute is that boy I married eh!! LOVE him!!!

right about now is when someone opened those doors behind us...
it was SOO sunny!
haha scott!!
loooved my hair clip thingy! and my hair!!! props to cory jo!
smoochy smooch!...turns out once you get married your husband doesnt ever REALLY kiss you anymore!
so there you are!! ENJOY!!


















awesome pics. Could have told you about the kissing thing haha.
ReplyDeleteNEECHEL!!! you are gorgeous lady... we still need to play dress up :) I loved the pictures. wish I would have been there! I love you!
ReplyDeleteWell why didn't you warn me haha it's like a peck before he leaves and before bed and that's it!!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. He still kisses me. A lot.
ReplyDelete.... That last comment was Scott... And he's lying
ReplyDeleteLoved, the pictures. You can hardly tell that the walls are yellow though in the one Nikki took of your dress and accessories in the window. I still get lots of kisses and we've been married 27 years, maybe you'll start getting more, haha.
ReplyDelete