.

.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 3: Your siblings and parents


Once again I wish I had my computer for this because all my pictures are on there. This one will have to do I guess even though it's missing some very important people!
Left-Right: Cory Jo, Kyle, Tawni Jo Steed, Dad (jim), Neechel, Scott Lowry, Mom(shonna), Joshua, Malin, Shayla anderson.
Missing: Janna, Stephen, Balian Mckee
I have the best family ever! I love every single one of these people all for different reasons. I love it when we can all be together and am looking forward to balians blessing cuz we will be doing just that! Its crazy how we went from a family of 6 to a family of 13!!! It's so awesome and it's only going to get bigger! Woohoo!

My mom also pointed out to me that I should be doing this everyday! I knew that but I just get so busy and sooo distracted but starting TODAY I will TRY to do this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment