So I'm a blog stalker...yes I am! And I've been seeing alot of ppl doing this 15 day challenge and since I usually have nothing to blog about I decided I should give it a try.
Day 2 - Something that stresses you out
Day 3 - Your siblings and parents
Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to
Day 5 - Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6 - A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7 - Favorite movies
Day 8 - A place you've traveled to
Day 9 - Put your ipod on shuffle, first ten songs
Day 10 - Something you're afraid of
Day 11 - Favorite TV shows
Day 12 - What you believe
Day 13 - Goals
Day 14 - Some pictures you love
Day 15 - Pictures of your dream house
DAY ONE: Self portrait and 15 interesting facts
so I know this isn't a self portrait but I cant figure out how to get one on here cuz Scotts comp only has pictures of both of us. And besides he's my "other half" so I suppose it is a self portrait!
1. Im barely 5 feet...and i curse this every day. 5'4 would have been just LOVELY!
2. Size 5 shoes are always just a smidgen to big but i buy them anyways because any smaller than a 5 and they are little kids shoes.
3. I need to renew my library card...tried putting books on hold online today...didnt work and i was quite upset.
4. I love chocolate!!!
5. I wish i could go shopping everyday....literally
6. I once made the mistake of telling our friends i was going to a supercross "game" in utah in april...its actually called a race! who woulda thunk
7. I've been married for a month and 9 days
8. I'm currently taking an opthalmic assistant course
9. I am DEATHLY scared of spiders
10. I really wish it was spring right now
11. I feel the need to do the dishes 2398473 times a day...we dont have a dishwasher and the second we use a dish i need to wash it.
12. I'd really like to go to hawaii!
13. I loooove getting flowers but my husband thinks theyre a waste of money...."they just die anyways" :(
14. I really need to shower right now :)
15. I despise math more than anything!!!
Well that was a lot harder than i thought it was going to be! But as stated in #14 i really need to shower sooooo so long!


No comments:
Post a Comment