It has definitely been TOO LONG since I've last blogged!!! But I have a good excuse...1-I was planning a wedding, 2-I got married, and 3- christmas came! But now I am finally settled in our cute little house which I'll definitely have to take pictures of one day soon! But anyways I just wanted to share some of my fav wedding pics!!






i love the first one!! You need to post more tho!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Janna! I need to see more, since I wasn't there for the actual thing!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree too, more pictures please. Loved the ones you posted though.
ReplyDeletei knowww i want to but turns out we only have sucky internet and can only use so much of it or its way expensive and uploading pics uses alot i guess so i'll have to go to someones house and blog again so i can add more pics!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Neechel!! You are beautiful :)
ReplyDelete