.

.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#@!$&*

So I havent blogged in a while because I havent really had anything to blog about. But now I DEFINITELY do!
You see, I have this car. She's been a good little car. Very reliable, gets me where I need to go, only had 64000 kms on it when I bought her and she's 19 years old! She rarely has caused me any problems. But let me tell you! She is being a royal pain in the butt lately!! I'm ready to give her up and move on to bigger and better things!
Last week, on a wednesday, it happened to be a bit chilly and I had to drive into raymond to go clean some houses. Well out I go to start her but no, she refused to start! This has happened a few times before but she usually always starts the next time I try (minus one time because she actually didnt start for like 2 hours after) so I wasnt too worried. But this time was different. There I was sitting in this freezing car trying over and over...and OVER! again to start her! Well later that night we had some boys over so my fiance, rob and nathan(who tried fixing it the time it didnt start for 2 hours) went out to try and fix her...but nothing! So my lovely fiance was my taxi for the next couple days until friday night. My father in law Rick came over and looked at it and decided it was the starter so he and my mother in law let me use their AMA to get it towed to Canadian tire.
Saturday afternoon she was done! I picked her up and drove her home and she was so lovely! Just as good as new! And I loved her all over again! She was so good to me.....for 4 days....and now what??? Once AGAIN its wednesday and I NEED to get to raymond to clean houses but NOOOO someone has to be a brat and decide they dont want to start! Well guess what car! You were plugged in ALLLL night so you have no excuse this time! You've probably guessed i'm a bit frustrated by now...and I AM!! I even swore at my car and I hardly ever swear!

There she be! The piece of.....crap!


No comments:

Post a Comment