.

.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who'd of Thunk!

So did you know that getting married and planning a wedding is just a TAD bit stressful??

For instance: you have to choose colors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, rings, a dress, ties, an MC etc etc. You have to take engagement pics then choose one then print off a BAJILLION then figure out how you want your invites to look and then you have to go through lists and lists of people to see who you want to invite and you have to assemble all the invites and then you mail some and deliver the rest oh but not before you've addressed EVERY single envelope! And lets not even get me started about all the decorations and center pieces! The list literally goes ON and ON!!!

I think I'm trying to eat away all my feelings seeings how i just ate 5 oreos.....in a row people!!!! There is 100 calories per 2 cookies!!! No vitamin A, no vitamin C, no calcium but there is 10% iron....I guess I could justify this because I am low on iron and my dr. suggested taking a supplement..... do oreos count??

Luckily theres only 25 more days! 24 if you dont count today and 23 if you dont count today or the day were getting married!! .....but who's counting right??

Anywayssss, besides all this madness I'm still BEYOND excited to become Neechel Lowry! Doesnt that just sound the best? I sure think so! Scott Nelson Lowry is the most AMAZING boy ever! He is SUCH a goof! He says the craziest things that just get me laughing ALL the time!

My parents brought me home this dress from Hawaii that can be tied in like 100 different ways. So Scott was trying a few of the options out and he'd pose in front of the mirror and be like "ohhh, ya this looks nice!" this went on for a while until one of my roomies came home and he quickly hid behind the door so no one could see him! hahahaha I sure do love this crazy boy! And he'll probably kill me for letting you all know about this but I think its worth it! haha


Scott and I making some sugar cookies woot woot!

we got bored last night so I asked if he would paint my toes
i couldnt look till he was finished and this was the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment